Environmental and wastewater analysis in perfection
The newly developed and specifically for environmental and waste water analysis tailored enviro TOC combines proven functions of its predecessor vario TOC select with new technologies that simplify routine work even with difficult matrices.
The enviro TOC select is particularly suitable for use in wastewater treatment plants and for the analysis of surface waters. In these often challenging matrices, it enables the routine analysis of TOC, TC, TIC, DOC, POC and NPOC and optionally the simultaneous determination of TNb.
The unique SALTTRAP effectively protects the combustion tube against crystallization of saline samples, thereby significantly extending the lifetime of the combustion tube. The SALTTRAP enables the analysis of high amounts of concentrated salt solutions while keeping the maintenance cycles user-friendly.
The enviro TOC is specially designed for the analysis of:
- Environment and wastewater samples
- Samples with high salt content or high acidity
- Samples with substances that are difficult to oxidize such as humic and fumic acid
- Waste water with particles
Particular emphasis was placed on the following features:
- Maximum service life
- Minimum maintenance effort
- Long maintenance intervals
- Low demand on laboratory space
- High temperature catalytic oxidation up to 1200 °C
- CO2 analysis with NDIR for TOC, NPOC, TC, TIC, POC, DOC
- TNb analysis simultaneously with EC or CLD (optional)
- Measuring Range from low ppb to percent
- Modular concept for liquids and solids analysis
- Real matrix separation with SALTTRAP
- Optional 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software is available
- Autosampler with 60 Positions (60 ml) with automated acidification & rinsing function
- Robust furnace
- Manual sample change for liquids
- 60, 80 or 120 position autosampler for solids
- Manual sample change for solids
- soliTIC – upgrade for TIC analysis in solids (0,5µg-100mg TIC absolute)
- TNb determination via electrochemical cell
- TNb determination via chemiluminescence detector
If you are interested in further information you can contact our service department using the contact form.