rapid MAX N exceed
MAXimum performance in protein analysis.
The rapid MAX N exceed: exceptional precision, sensitivity and sample flexibility
The rapid MAX N exceed is a nitrogen/protein analyzer according to the Dumas method that utilizes the highly successful EAS REGAINER® technology for large sample weights up to 5 g to achieve highest flexibility and ease of use for laboratories around the world.
Thanks to the innovative post combustion technology it allows the complete digestion of even very persistent samples resulting in a reduction of sample preparation time and higher flexibility towards different sample types.
Some of the outstanding features of the rapid MAX N exceed at a glance:
- Outstanding robustness and longevity – 10 years warranty on furnace & detector
- Ease of use – Omit grinding or milling of most samples
- Highest sample throughput – Measures 300 samples per day
- Sample flexibility – 5 g samples from beer to soil
- Compliance with industry standards – (Dumas method acc. to AOAC, DIN/ISO, EN and more)
- Dumas high temperature combustion method for nitrogen/protein analysis according to AOAC, DIN/ISO, EN
- Direct weigh-in into reusable crucibles
- Suitable for liquid and solid samples up to 5 g or several milliliters
- Measuring Range from 20 ppm to 100% or 500 mg N absolute
- Integrated 90 position autosampler
- Needs just 48 x 55 cm benchtop space
- Remote service possible
- Needs just 1 power supply & 2 operating gases for operation
- Fully digitalized, fully automated
- Optional 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software available
- For faster analysis time
- Maximum adsorption capacity of purge & trap column is 100 mg carbon
- For high sample weights
- Maximum adsorption capacity of purge & trap column is 500 mg carbon
- Electronic balance
If you are interested in further information you can contact our service department using the contact form.