Micro combustion analysis has never been easier.
The UNICUBE® is a real all-rounder – it is possible to analyze 0.1 mg pharmaceutical samples or 1 g of inhomogeneous soil samples with the same precision.
With the proprietary enhanced direct TPD (Temperature Programmed Desorption) technology in combination with the most powerful detector on the market, the UNICUBE can analyze samples with C:S and C:N elemental ratios of up to 12,000:1.
Thanks to its smart design and easily accessible components maintenance is minimized and easy to perform while the operation time is maximized.
The UNICUBE® is able to analyze:
- Food and beverages
- Soil samples
- Volatile gasolines
- Silicon carbides
- Sewage sludge
High-performance micro elemental analysis for best results
- Outstanding robustness of a macro analyzer
- Low costs and high sensitivity of a micro analyzer
- Most powerful detector on the market
- Designed for maximum reliability
- Simultaneous analysis for CHNS
- Quietest elemental analyzer in its class
- Full confidence in your results
- High temperature operation at 1200 °C and up to 1800 °C during combustion
- Sample size from < 1 mg up to 1 g
- High dynamic range: e.g. from 0.2 µg
- up to 20 mg Sulfur absolute, 0-100%
- Direct temperature programmed
- Multipoint calibration
- Integrated 100 position autosampler
- Optional 21 CFR part 11 compliant software available
- Remote Operation possible
- Electronic microbalance
- Upgrade kit – sulfur analysis
- Upgrade kit – oxygen analysis
- Upgrade kit – chlorine analysis
- Alternative autosamplers for larger samples
- Vario Liquid Sampler, VLS
- Manual gas / liquid injection
- Capsule press
- Sample former with pressing tool
- Manual pressing tool
If you are interested in further information you can contact our service department using the contact form.