vario TOC cube
Unlimited TOC/TNb analysis
The newly developed vario TOC cube with its unique measuring concept combines the high sensitivity of TOC and TNb analysis in the ppb range with the reliability and accuracy of elemental analysis. It is suitable for the determination of bound inorganic and organic carbons in aqueous solutions, sludges and solids.
Due to the wide measuring range from a few ppb up to 100% carbon content, the vario TOC cube is suitable for standard applications as well as for measurements in trace analysis, where even difficult matrices are no problem.
The bound carbon is quantified by a high-temperature digestion with newly developed matrix separation and subsequent detection of the formed CO2. The matrix separation enables particularly long maintenance intervals and instrument lifetime.
Further features include:
- Determination of TOC via wide-range NDIR detector
- Determination of TNb via EC, NDIR or CLD
- Extremely small sample volumes possible thanks to capsule technology
- Shortest analysis time of 2-3 min
- Modular design for quick changeover between solid and liquid operation
- Optimized for long maintenance intervals and low maintenance costs
- High temperature catalytic oxidation up to 1200 °C
- CO2 measurement with NDIR
- TNb determination simultaneously with EC, NDIR or CLD (optional)
- Measuring Range from low ppb to percent
- Multipoint calibration with auto-dilution-effect
- Modular concept for liquids and solids analysis
- Real matrix separation
- Optional 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software is available
- Complete qualification documentation with SOPs
- Certificates for IQ, OQ & PQ according to FDA regulations
- 32 position autosampler for liquids
- 50 position autosampler for liquids
- 80 position autosampler for liquids
- 120 position autosampler for liquids
- soliTIC – upgrade for TIC analysis in solids (0,5µg-100mg TIC absolute)
- TNb determination via electrochemical cell
- TNb determination via NDIR detector for high performance
- TNb determination via chemiluminescence detector
- Complete control and evaluation unit with hard- and software, monitor and printer
If you are interested in further information you can contact our service department using the contact form.