inductar® CS cube
Advanced carbon and sulfur analyzer for inorganic materials.
CS analyzer for metallic or ceramic materials. Equipped with a long life solid state high frequency induction furnace to reach sample temperatures of up to 2000 °C. Thanks to the optional camera the gas release can be observed in real time. The detection is done by a wide range IR detector. Through this detector little impurities in the ppm range and higher are detectable.
Some of the outstanding features of the inductar® CS cube at a glance:
- Intelligent gas flow for dust and soot reduction
- Multi-language software
- Easy to use
- Fully automated operation possible
- Maximum robustness in 24/7 operation
- High temperature combustion in oxygen
- CS analysis according to ISO 15350 and ASTM E 1019
- Sample size up to 1 g
- Measuring Range from a few ppm up to 100% or 60 mg carbon, 5 mg sulfur absolute
- Linear single/multipoint calibration
- Optional 21 CFR part 11 compliant software available
- 89 position autosampler
- Optical camera
- Electronic analytical balance
- Lab furnace
- Halogen trap
If you are interested in getting further information about additional equipment or consumables please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are interested in further information you can contact our service department using the contact form.